The main topics of the conference are:
- • Gravitational waves detection from the coalescence of black holes and neutron star mergers
- • Detection and analysis of gravitational waves in the era of multimessenger astronomy
- • Strong field tests of General Relativity (Pulsars, Black holes,...)
- • Quantum sensors
- • Pulsar timing
- • Fundamental physics with gravitational waves
- • Tests of the equivalence principle
- • Astrometry, solar system ephemerides and observational gravity tests
- • Space geodesy, Earth and Planetary Gravity, Navigation
- • Clocks, lasers and fundamental constants
- • Tests of GR and alternative theories (CPT and Lorentz violation,...)
- • Modified gravity theories
- • Short range gravity and Casimir effect: classical, atom and neutron tests
- • Long range gravity, dark matter, dark energy
- • Cosmology, primordial black holes and gravitational waves
Special format in 2021
This online edition (Virtual Moriond) will be organized around 6 poster sessions covering these topics.
Abstracts for these posters can be submitted via the Contributions form until January 31st, 2021. The scientific committee will then select 15-20 posters per session.
The format of each session will consist of an introductory talk of 30 minutes followed by 60 minutes opened for visit and live discussions around the posters.