La Thuile is in yellow zone.
Please read carefully all the information below.
It will be updated in case the situation changes
Last update: 14/01/2022
To enter Switzerland as to enter Italy, you need a negative test of less than 48 hours if PCR or 24 hours if antigenic, Self administrated tests are not enough, you will need the official certificate.
To stay in the hotel as to attend the conference and use many other public facilities (bars, ski resort), you need a full vaccination pass or a certificate of infection and healing of less that 3 month. The list of recognised vaccines is available here. From February 1st, this will mean 3 shots or a second shot less than 6 month ago.
In transportation, namely in the conference bus and planes, you will need a FFP2 mask or any other of recognised higher protection.
If you are travelling from the UK and landing in Geneva, please contact us for traveling arrangements.
If you are tested positive during the meeting
You will need to self isolate for at least 5 days or more until you have a negative test.
Contact your insurance (health insurance, travel insurance and personal insurance) prior to departure to know what is covered by them: extra stay at the hotel, medical exams, travelling back and plane changes, etc)
If you are in contact with a positive tested person (PTP) during the meeting
You are considered as a contact if you:
- share a room with a PTP
- had physical contact with a PTP
- touched a handkerchief or a glove of a PTP (please don’t touch other persons handkerchiefs anyway…)
- were facing a PTP less than 2 meters away for 15 minutes or more
- were in a closed unaired space with no protection
- travelled with a PTP
Contact case quarantine does NOT apply to:
- persons who completed their first cycle less than 120 days ago (first shot only)
- persons healed from Covid less than 120 days ago
- persons having received the second vaccine shot
(so in principle no one in the meeting)
Contact persons should:
- make a test on first and fifth day of contact (can be a self-administrated test)
- wear a FFP2 mask for 10 days after exposure
General info on the situation in Italy can be found here
Getting tested prior to departure
There is a pharmacy and a medical centre, with certified for antigenic tests.
We have warned to be prepared to test a large amount of persons on Saturday afternoon. The cost of the test should be about 20 euros (trying to confirm this information)
Filling the Form
If you are taking the conference bus, the company is V.I.T.A.
If you arrive through Geneva, the entry point is Mont Blanc Tunnel (Chamonix/ Courmayeur)
If you are arriving from UK through Geneva the transporter is Gabriele Sanlorenzo Airport Transfer
The address of the hotel is:
Frazione Entreves, 158
11016 La Thuile AO