The deadline for sending the contributions is May 15th 2022
15’ = 4 pages
20’ = 6 pages
25’ = 8 pages
30’ = 10 pages
Poster = 2 pages
Summary talk = unlimited
Common session = unlimited
Guidelines and Samples
Use the following 2 files to prepare the written version of your talk under Latex: moriond.tex (containing the publisher's instruction), and moriond.cls (the style file).
They can be downloaded as a tar file. The result can be visualised on moriond.pdf
In case you do not use LaTeX, please comply to the general typesetting instructions which can be found here.
Please comply with the following
- • Avoid naming ALL collaboration members under “Author”. “On behalf of” should be enough.
- • Yes, there is a 4 cm space before the title. Do not comment it. We will put it back anyway.
- • References are included in the page count.
- • Do not change the bibliography style. We will change it back.
- • Do not alter the CLS file. It will blame you with 7 years of bad luck.
- • Name the latex file yourname.tex and the folder with all files yourname.tar. DO NOT name it Moriond. Nor Contribution, Submission, Proceedings, etc…
Send all files (.tex, figures and .pdf) as a .tar.gz file - compressed tar - to Vera de Sa-Varanda.
(do not send zip files since our email provider rejects them)
It is strongly recommended to deposit your contribution in arXiv, although not mandatory, under “contribution to the 2020 EW/QCD/Cosmology session of the 55th Rencontres de Moriond”
You can access all available Moriond proceedings here